Friday 7 April 2017

Busy, Busy, Busy



These past two weeks have been extremely busy, and not in my working life! Last week was a week where everything decided to break. My car broke, my partner's car broke and we managed to blow the electrics with the kettle, what a nightmare!

It's easy to laugh at it now, but it was definitely stressful at the time. Luckily for me I had Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off this week to get over the stresses of the previous week, but I did not stop for long.

Monday was my 25th Birthday so the day was filled with activities. The zoo, shopping, dinner, the lot! I was extremely tired by the end of the day and was ready to sleep for a  week. However, by Wednesday, it was my partner's birthday! So again, we spent the day doing lots of things. Walks down by Aldeburgh and lunch by the boats, it was a lovely day.

My days off were definitely filled with a variety of activities, but they were worth it. Both days were wonderful and it was great to get out and do different things.

It's also been nice to have a two day working week! I can already look forward to the weekend. And to top it all off, I'm now greeted with two four day weeks because of the bank holiday. Good timing!

No comments:

Post a Comment