Sunday 14 August 2016

Where has the time gone?



I had one of those Trainee 'panicky' moments this week. I actually can't believe how quick the time has gone. We are shortly going to be coming into the Autumn/Winter months and then it will have been a whole year since I started my training contract.

WHAT IS GOING ON?!

How and why does this happen? I have no idea where the days are going!

I feel like I have only just started in the Family department, but it's actually been around 6 weeks, that's something I just cannot get my head around.

I remember being told that the training contract will go quick but you never truly believe it. I'm being asked by colleagues where would I like to qualify already and I feel like currently I have no idea. It's a scary thought that this time next year I will need to start seriously considering this.

For now I'm keeping an open mind on everything, embracing the madness, and then I'm sure soon enough I will be writing another panicky entry about qualifying!

No comments:

Post a Comment