Monday 29 August 2016

Time for a Week Off



I thought that I would treat myself to a week off so that I don't have to feel down about the end of a long weekend. And so that I can take a break from the military routine that I have going on.

The run up to having time off is always the worst, it appears to go extremely slow, and then the time you do have off always goes really quick! On my last day at work before my time off I spent four hours in court, most of which was spent in the waiting area and interview rooms. These areas do not have air conditioning and given the exotic temperatures recently, I worked up quite a big sweat.

It's quite embarrassing when I'm asked what I'm going to do with my time off. I'm quite a lazy person, so mainly I do nothing! I like to take the time off so I don't have to worry about anything and just focus on relaxing, because why not.

I'm going to make the most of being able to wake up when most people have started work and spending most of my days working out and eating. I have plans to see friends and I believe I am being taken away somewhere for the night, but I have absolutely no idea where I'm going! It's a surprise so I'm super excited, I shall have to blog about that next week.

I hope everyone enjoyed their bank holiday and made the most of a long weekend. Enjoy the short working week!



No comments:

Post a Comment