Tuesday 19 July 2016

Summer Has Arrived



It's been two weeks since I started my new seat and I'm slowly settling in the department. The initial terror of not knowing anything is beginning to wear off, just slightly!

The weather this week is already phenomenal, I'm not sure if that's in a good way though! These soaring temperatures make me want to quit the week ahead and go on a permanent holiday, drinking Pimms in a bar alongside a picturesque backdrop.

I always feel sorry for the men in offices, I have no idea how they can sit in a shirt and trousers all day, and comfortably too. Us women are rather lucky in that we can still look professional in a dress and sandals.

Summer is finally here, but it will probably only last a few days. Soon the thunderstorm will come along and we will be wondering where it went again.

How do you make yourself comfortable in such hot conditions? I'd love to know, I seem to struggle to concentrate when it's so hot.

Enjoy the rest of your week, hopefully it goes smoothly for you and this weather continues into the weekend. I am going to see friends down south this weekend, so that is something that I'm excited for! It will have been three years since we graduated with our law degrees, certainly a cause for celebration, and an excuse for drinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment