Wednesday 6 January 2016

Happy New Year!!



So it's that time of year again, everyone is making new year's resolutions and probably not sticking to them (myself included), but they're looking forward to starting afresh with a new year ahead of them.

I'm starting 2016 as a newly single lady.  I think that with this blog, I should also take you through the personal obstacles I face throughout my training so that you get a real insight into my journey. My other half thought it would be the perfect time to end our relationship over the Christmas period. But I've had my down days and I'm ready to start the new year on a high (the white wine sorted that out). I've never really been the type of person to need someone, so I'm embracing the single life for now.

So what are my new year's resolutions? I've never really had one, but I guess this year they would have to be to be more positive and focus on my happiness. I've been experiencing a lot of anxiety recently and for those that suffer with this, they know that at times it can be a very frightening experience.

It's a strange thing to say, but I've actually really looked forward to going back to work, my office was closed between Christmas Eve and 4 January and by the end of this period, I was bored! But like I've said before, my mind constantly has to be focused on something and I'm not the kind of person to switch off easily, in both professional and personal manners.

I hope that everyone had a good Christmas and New Year, I certainly made the most of the time off by seeing friends and consuming a lot of food and drink! I hope that you achieve everything you wish to and that you all have a happy and prosperous 2016.


No comments:

Post a Comment