Friday 19 May 2017

Juggling Everything





This week I have been struggling to juggle my lifestyle, hobbies and work. The reason for this is because my current hobby requires me to restrict my diet and increase my physical exercise.

The impact that this is currently having on my daily life is massive. I have felt fatigued, unmotivated and I have a constant headache. You might ask why I am doing something that will cause this but I can assure you that the event I'm taking part in is in about three weeks time so I won't feel like this for much longer!

I don't think this muggy and sticky weather is helping too much either. I have actually voluntarily stood in the rain this week because I have been that irritated by the heat!

All of that added to the usual Trainee worry of thinking that everything you do is wrong makes things a bit difficult, but we get through it because my way of looking at life is to just roll with it.

It's made me realise how you really do need to balance out your life to feel positive both in the work place and in general. You really do need to look after yourself to bring out your full potential in all situations.

I am very much looking forward to this weekend where I can relax and feed myself up on some good food to bring up my energy levels again. I felt a bit more energetic today (Friday), so at least I didn't feel like a zombie!

No comments:

Post a Comment