Friday 3 February 2017

Quiz Time!!




Each year my firm puts on a quiz for all staff members and this year the questions were based on general knowledge, food, music, and films. I'm not the best at quizzes, but I thought that I would give it a go to see if I could surprise myself!

The firm provided dinner which was absolutely lovely and there was also lots of wine, the firm drank the place so dry that they had to go out and get some more!

The quiz was fun, but there were some questions that I had no idea about, I'm blaming it on my young age and lack of life experience...

Most of the answers I knew were in the music and film categories, general knowledge, not so much! In typical lawyer fashion, there were disputes over the types of answers that could be given to some of the questions, but the question master firmly put them in their place.

After an evening of great fun, unfortunately my team came last, but at least we were in a noticeable position!

As for this week, it's been very busy and I've been given a wide variety of tasks to carry out which has made things very interesting. I now have a long weekend by having Monday off, so it's time to relax!


No comments:

Post a Comment