Friday 30 June 2017

My Last Week in Clinical Negligence and Personal Injury


It's that time again, for me to say goodbye to my current seat. In the end I stayed in the Clin Neg/PI department for 7 months, and needless to say I saw a lot.

I was given a wide variety of work to do and each case that I worked on was completely different. I almost feel a little naïve in that I did not realise what some people really do go through, and I feel very lucky to have the life that I have.

I was also happy that I had the opportunity to attend a trial. Trials can be rare as parties are more willing to settle outside of Court, so it was great that I was able to witness some cross examination taking place.

Now the real countdown begins as I take my final seat on Monday, being Commercial Property. It's as if I've done a full circle, I started at my firm as a Commercial Property Paralegal and now I will be back there as a Trainee Solicitor.

I am hoping that I will enjoy my time in Commercial Property and that these next five months don't go too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment