Thursday 9 March 2017

Time for another Appraisal...





Image result for tick box


I'm pretty sure the further your get into your training contract the quicker it goes, I cannot believe I've just had my mid-seat appraisal in Clinical Negligence and Personal Injury. Those three months have gone so quick I'm not really sure how I feel about that to be honest!

So as this was a mid-seat appraisal the whole point of the meeting was to see how I was getting on, see what areas I need to improve and see if there is anything else that I need to get stuck into.

I was pleased to see that there were no concerns on my appraisal form, so that was a big relief. I was able to discuss with my team leader my aims for the next three months. We agreed that I would get stuck into more work that I haven't seen much of since I started, that way I get the full experience of a claims process.

Now that I have the relief of jumping over that hurdle, it's back to more Clinical Negligence and Personal Injury work.



No comments:

Post a Comment