Monday 19 September 2016

Court & Catastrophes




Another week in the family department meant another few trips to Court. Although family law isn't my favourite area, I do enjoy attending Court to observe how an issue is considered and resolved.

The Court that I attended actually had air conditioning, oh my, it was like a dream! Especially in the heat we had last week, I'm not sure if I could have spent the day in my local Court. The Court I usually attend is only air conditioned in the hearing rooms, which means that most of the time I am left sweaty, muggy and dehydrated.

Also this week, I had one of those days where nothing seems to go right. I was writing a document that took me a rather long time (hours worth) to which by the time I was reading it through to make sure it made sense, it corrupted and didn't save. I had to do it all again the next day! And then it took me an hour and a half to get home in the scorching heat. I really was not in a good mood that day!

Similar events of this kind happened during the same week so I was not feeling my best.

It was one of those weeks where I had to accept that nothing was going to go right and look forward to the weekend, which I did. I made it a very relaxing weekend of doing absolutely nothing.

I hope you all enjoy another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment