Friday 17 June 2016

Anglia Business Exhibition 2016

Anglia Business Exhibition Logo

This week I went to the Anglia Business Exhibition, a day for all local businesses to represent their companies and have the opportunity to network with others in the area.

I was surprised at the size of the exhibition, I'm not sure what I was expecting but it was a pretty big venue! There were stands everywhere of all different kinds of companies that ranged from event planners to financial advisers.

I was able to walk around and speak to local businesses, it was nice to introduce myself and put my name out there with other people, particularly as the exhibition focuses on the local area.

Most stands had either sweets or chocolate on them, which meant that the day was a very fat day, not that I was complaining!

In order to make our stand more appealing, as we all know law firms aren't exactly exciting, we had a game for everyone to play. This was a great hit and everybody wanted to have a go. You had to react to the lights and hit the light wherever it flashed. Whoever hit the most lights in 30 seconds would win a prize. Needless to say I was pretty rubbish at it, but you can see a hilarious photo of me in action below.

                                         

To add more excitement to the day, I received a bunch of roses from a gentleman on a neighbouring stand (admittedly I did ask for them!) but see an even more hilarious photo of my happiness below.

                                        

I'm easily pleased.

So overall I had a very fun day and hopefully I will get the opportunity to help out again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment